West Digital is growing all the time and we are always on the lookout for talented people. So if you want to take your career to the next level, or you’re looking to take that next step send us your CV today.
Junior Production Manager (Corporate)
This role is to act as a Junior Production Manager for one of our corporate clients, including overseeing the delivery of project management, coordination and budget reconciliation services to enable the efficient production of world-class film projects.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Provide production co-ordination to projects from inception to completion.
- Autonomously manage the production of small projects (re-versioning, translations, simple pieces to camera) from end-to-end, liaising directly with client’s internal customers
- Support in the preparation of film budgets and manage the day-to- day planning and running of the production.
- Organise the booking of team travel and transport, from couriers to international trips and carnets.
- Organise the booking of film crews, editors and edit suites.
- Produce Call Sheets and liaise on Risk Assessment where necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers re costs and invoicing.
- Support the team in keeping their internal systems fully up to date with the relevant documentation.
- Co-ordinate all the final deliverables of each film project, including subtitling, accessibility scripts and the completion of metadata forms.
- Ensure all completed films, along with the required supporting information, go to the Digital Asset Manager for upload on the
- Ensure uploads go to the Digital Asset Manager for loading to Brand Assets.
- Ensure compliance with client’s ethical, legal and branding policies.
- To supervise the 24/7 co-ordination of film projects in a demanding global environment, providing seamless production co-ordination to the team
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Experience equivalent to 5+ year’s industry experience in the end-to-end production co-ordination of corporate or other films.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting, and of all the physical and technical processes of filmmaking.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Passionate about film and knowledgeable about industry best practices in production.
- Good spoken and written English is essential, particularly efficient and effective email communication.
- Excellent, clear communications skills.
Apply to email@example.com. Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
Junior MCR Operator (Broadcast TV)
We are currently looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic Junior MCR Operator to join our technical team.
- Assisting in our MCR department working across offline, online and audio
- Ingesting from tape and File-based assets
- Backing up projects to LTO
- File encoding
- Experience of Avid and Premiere offline and online suites
- Basic knowledge of VTRs, tape formats, codecs, edit and tapeless workflows
- Understanding of shared storage systems
- Experience of encoding software
- Ingest from both tape and file based assets
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a runner or media graduate who is interested in pursuing a technical role within the post production industry. This role will go on to operate on a shift pattern, so flexibility and a cheery disposition is a must!
Want your first job in Broadcast TV? Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
Post Production Runner (Broadcast TV)
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated runner to join our busy post production facility. The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the value of exceptional client service, previous experience required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in post production
- Be able to make a good cuppa!
As part of our Client Services team, you will be required to:
- Provide our clients with food and refreshments
- Maintain a clean and tidy facility
- Log assets in and out of the building
- Cover reception/answer the telephone
- Work evening and weekends when required